Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Case Study Challenge #20 - You make a difference

This card is made for the CASE Study Challenge - #20.  This is the last week for Nina Brackett to the muse.  I am getting this card in by just a hair - only a few hours left until the gallery closes.  I was tickled pink when I made the Top 3 last week.  WHOO HOO - The CASE Study Challenge is owned by Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)  Did you see her interview on the Moxie Fab blog the other day?  Chupa is a very prolific, talented stamper and this Challenge blog is really fun -
Nina's Challenge card is very elegant and full of pink/white/black bling.  Pink is kinda spooky to me so I kept it to a minimum but added a whole bunch of glitter and texture.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Lovely card! I loved your year in review - the bike card was always my fav - wasn't it a MF winner? Thanks for your kind thoughts at my blog - don't forget to add a link to your blog for a chance to win!

Kimberly Jones said...

You always incorporate pink beautifully and this card is lovely! Pink is the color of the year for 2011!!

veronica said...

i love it! for thinking pink is spooky, you play with it very well!

Julie said...

So very pretty! Love the embossing, and that stamp is so yummy! Thanks for joining us at the CASE Study this week, hope to see you back!

jen said...

Nicely done. I'm thinking pink is growing on you. just sayin'.... *wink*

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Another beautiful card, Michelle! Love the sparkle :) Thank you so much for playing along with us! xxx

Debgem said...

This is very pretty - I love the sparkle you've included!!

Miss Magoo said...

This is so beautiful! I love every part... thanks so much for sharing!