Friday, November 25, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #65 - Hero Arts Digital stamp

This project is for the current CASE study challenge where the amazing Kryssi Ng is the featured designer.  Look - this card is really a notebook!
My son, Caleb, just showed me the other day how to use a fascinating binding technique they learned in school (there is no way I can describe it but let's just say it involves paper, scissors and that's it!  Very cool and Caleb was overjoyed to show me something I'd never seen before since he knows how much I love all things "paper").  When I saw this challenge I immediately decided to make a notebook and use a touch of a muse|studio Washi tape on the left side to imitate Kryssi's card.
I couldn't find the perfect stamp until I remembered that a month or so ago I purchased/downloaded some digital stamps from Hero Arts.  The Block Tree was just the thing to fill the bill, the ground is Hero Arts Key Lime Texture paper and the font is Milk & Cereal.  Using the digital stamp kept the image colored perfectly and I could mass produce some notebooks pretty quickly if I felt like it!

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is just amazing! I love the colors and the design, but especially the fact that it is a little notebook. You and your son should be proud of your collaboration!

Andrea Ewen said...

What a clever idea! I love the cover, that tree is just amazing! The earth tones are so warm! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Cristina said...

A notebook!!! Love that! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!