Monday, February 18, 2013

29 Faces - Day 18 "PATRICIA"

"PATRICIA"

Patricia had a fear of bottle rockets that dated back to her childhood.  Imagine her dismay when the evening ended with an unannounced display of fireworks. . .
ME (upon seeing bottle rocket label on table) - "WOW!  That is so cool!  Can I have it?"
CALEB - "Sure mom.  That's why I left it out - I thought maybe you could use it in one of your art projects."
That boy knows me too well!
Join the fun at 29 faces!!
Linking to Mandarin Orange Monday and

7 comments:

denthe said...

She fits so well on there! Love it!

alarmcat said...

love that your son saves good stuff for you!! I have my husband trained, too. he actually asks me before putting "good" stuff into the recycle bin!!

Melanie said...

What a sweet son Ü.
Love what you done with the label.
Liefs, Melanie

Janet said...

I think it's great your son thought to save the label for you. And you made some fun art with it.

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

What a great idea to paint on the fireworks box. I love to story :)

Kimberly Jones said...

That is my favorite quote ever! So cool!

janice smith said...

Hi, Michelle. I just found you through Creative Every Day and I'm so glad I did! I have had a wonderful time looking through the faces you've created so far. I am very inspired by them all. They are just wonderful!