Sunday, March 22, 2009

Amuse-Bouche - Deux

Hee hee - I sound so french don't I?? Oui oui!
Here is my second sneak peek of the new A Muse Love Blooms release - I dug out my Tsukineko Glue pad to bling up the new Damask stamp. I love the look of soft pink and black. I was just at a wedding yesterday and apparently came home with wedding fever and had to make a card. I accented the black strip with a Cuttlebug folder and added a couple pink twinkles for just a little added bling. These new stamps are going to see a lot of ink!!
Stamps - A Muse 2-4138E Damask Solid, 9-8549C Mr. & Mrs.
Ink - Momento Dye in Angel Pink and Tuxedo Black
Paper - A Muse 4b notecard in Blush
Accessories - A Muse Twinkle Stickers, A Muse Sheer Ribbon in Pink Tutu, Essential Glue Pad, Cuttlebug and folder, glitter, Nestabilities - Labels

14 comments:

cheiron said...

Love this- so elegant!

Jen said...

omg this is gorgeous!!!

Lori Barnett said...

I LOVE IT! The glittered up image is perfect...I could play with glitter all day long :)

veronica said...

j'aime les étincelles.
i can be french too, it means, i love the sparkles.

Laura said...

Love the bling and the pink and black!

AuBien said...

Beautiful, Michelle! Love it.

Dawn said...

Beautiful card! My favorite of all the amuse-bouche!

lexi said...

a very pretty card--i love the blinged out damask!!

Becky Rusher said...

Beautiful design, Michelle!

Novell said...

So pretty and sparkly!!

Jennie M said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous!!

creativegrace said...

Stunning card! Love the color combo and the gorgeous layou

CraftyEngineer said...

Michelle, this is so pretty. Great card.

Joyce said...

I never would've thought to glitter that stamp, I love it!