Friday, June 12, 2009

Sneak Peek - A Musing Flora

I am teaching the A Musing Flora class this Wednesday and this is one of my favorite cards of the bunch - I took an A Muse 4b Chiffon Yellow card and trimmed it down to 3 1/4" x 4 3/4". I punched through the entire notecard and backed it with a 3 1/2" x 5" piece of black cardstock. I stamped my Hydrangea on white and colored with my Koh-i-noor pencils then outlined with my Y11 Copic marker.
I really like a card that looks pretty from the inside AND the outside! I bought this Hydrangea stamp last year in Seattle - such a pretty little stamp!!
Stamps - 2-4082B Hydrangea, 8-8537D You are the friend
Ink - Momento Dye Ink in Tuxedo Black and Bamboo Leaves
Paper - A Muse 4b notecard in Chiffon Yellow, black and white cardstock
Accessories - Koh-i-noor pencils, square punches, Copic marker

1 comment: