Thursday, December 17, 2009

Quick Stamping!!

I have a pretty busy - somewhat stressful - day ahead of me. I need to get going but what do I do instead? Drop everything, get out my stamps and make a couple of quick cards. Stamping is my therapy and nothing soothes me more than to take a few minutes and create something - even if it isn't that good.
I tried to make these really clean and simple but, as usual, I couldn't stop fiddling until I added some punching and contrasting paper (defeated my plan for a one layer card) and then had to add a ribbon to the top -
It's okay though - now I feel calmer - I have a couple more cards for my stash and now I need to buzz out the door!!! The Big Thanks stamp is from A Muse (9-8616C Big thanks) and the rest of the stamps are bits and pieces from various SU! sets - Have a great day!

2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, Michelle, you made perfection! These are so pretty and perfect.

Jennie M said...

I think these are gorgeous! I love them!