Saturday, October 25, 2008

Flower Girl -


I like this card cause I made it for my husband, Corey. That's supposed to be me - (wish I was that cute - SIGH) I colored her dress with a purple marker then used a Signo Uni-ball marker to make her polka-dots white -
Stamps - A Muse 2-6054C Flower Girl
A Muse8-8306B Come Play
Paper - A Muse Cottage Green Argyle
Accessories - Classic and Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities
Purple Ribbon
Copic Marker
Gelly Roll Pen in Clear (for sparkly hair - a must for all girls, right?!)

4 comments:

veronica said...

love the sparkley hair.
hey, i just saw your name on the a muse news site, for your upcoming classes. that is so exciting.

june said...

love your combinations of colors. so sweet!

jenstamps said...

What pretty colors! Your coloring is fantastic!!!

Glenda said...

Great card - love the sparkles and the colour combo.