Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Mermaid!

Well - here she is~~~ My first AMuse image - the mermaid. My SIL Jen got her for me and I love to use this stamp! I've stamped her on shimmery white paper and embossed the edges with my Classic Rectangle Nestabilities. I colored her with Koh-i-noor Pencils and shimmered her tail, shells and flower with a Gelly-roll pen - I outlined her with a Copic marker to kinda get that "in the ocean" look. Kim sells this pretty aqua shimmery paper in the store but I unfortunately cut that part off when I made the card - doesn't that just about figure?!
Quick, fun card!
Stamps - A Muse 2-6043E Mermaid
A Muse 8-8347B Just a Note
Ink - Black Palette Hybrid Ink
Accessories - Copic Marker B00 Frost Blue
Sakura Gelly Roll Marker Clear
Punch - Fiskar Threading Water

6 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

Great card! And I love your blog header :)

CraftyEngineer said...

Cute card!

Anonymous said...

Fun card! Lovin' your blog.

veronica said...

love the shimmery paper, both the white and the blue. cool water-y paper.

jenstamps said...

Love this card!!! All the shimmer is perfect for a mermaid!

Elena said...

It is so sparkly! I took my daughter to see "The Little Mermaid" on Broadway and it was a sparkly show, too. This card reminds of it :)