Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bonjour - Leaf Frond II

LOTS of rich goodness going on with this card. Gold silk ribbon, Perfect Pearls in Pewter and Antique Gold, old book paper and Zva Pearls. The stamped image and sentiment are from the new A Muse Everything's Rosy release - I've been grabbing those images left and right it seems - they are so beautiful and perfect for just about anything -
Perfect Pearls are a little tricky to get pictures of - so shimmery in real life although they look kinda dark in the picture. The red frame was cut with a Nestabilities die and the black edge was done with my EKSuccess Scalloped Scallop Edge punch. I recently bought several lengths of "scrap" silk on Ebay so that's why this luscious ribbon has shown up on so many cards lately. Silk ties so beautifully making a tight knot but fluffing out so nicely! Wish I could afford it in every color!!
BTW - thought I'd post a link to a video I really like from Jennifer Maguire - Favorite Tools. I have some of them - I really love my ink blending tool (used it on this card) and craft mat. I am really wanting some of the Tim Holtz Alterations dies!! PLUS that Fiskars Premium Paper Trimmer has my heart all aflutter - the idea of being to cut up to 6" without having to drag out that measuring arm is wonderful!!

1 comment:

Kimberly Jones said...

So pretty! I can see why you keep reaching for the A Muse stamps. They are gorgeous! And I LOVE the silk ribbon!