Thursday, May 13, 2010

CP63 - Leaf Frond Shimmer

I was looking around on Design Sponge yesterday when the picture below caught my eye - Can you guess which element jumped out at me?! I instantly thought A Muse shimmer paper and the new Leaf Frond II stamp! The layout is courtesy of Sketch 63 from the Card Patterns blog. Recognize that patterned paper? I got one step closer to my goal of using every pattern on the Offbeat 6x6 Basic Grey paperdeck - there are a couple left that are a bit more tricky to me but I am up to challenge!
Keep your eyes open to things that could "jumpstart" your creativity! It will give you a push in the right direction - and that's more than half the battle, right?

3 comments:

dstandard said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

veronica said...

love your mix of patterned paper. looks great!

whoistracy said...

This is just gorgeous Michelle! Love the paper you snuck in there and that gorgeous leaf image.