Thursday, September 22, 2011

FTL158, Embellish Paint and Mist Challenge

"I've been misting/splattering up a storm around these parts here lately.  Why, I even made a flower outta burlap.  Gotta dash - the calf has done busted outta the corral."        - The Crafting Cowgirl
Colors courtesy of the Embellish Paint or Mist Challenge.  Layout from Clean & Simple's FTL158 sketch.  
Patterned paper from Basic Grey (Ambrosia, Basics Kraft); SU! ribbons; PTI sentiment; Making Memories cabachon; Glimmer Mist (Blue Skies, Key Lime Pie); Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die.

4 comments:

Anke said...

Absolutely stunning Michelle

jen said...

y'all made me giggle with that story! Love your burlap flower!!!

Kimberly Jones said...

Howdy pardner! You made me smile and I love that burlap flower! Now wrangle that calf back into the corral!

veronica said...

it looks great! love the spattering. and your teal matches the pic so well!