Sunday, August 19, 2012

PDCC145, FTL204, Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: Autumn Awaits

Haven't made many cards lately but three different challenges caught my eye and pushed me to play!  If you look closely you will notice Stampin' Up's Circle Circus stamped on the orange and blue circles.  (Is it just me or do those stamped orange circles look like pepperoni?  Apparently, you shouldn't stamp or write a blog post when you are hungry!)
That fashionable lady is from the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger:  Autumn Awaits challenge.  Sketch is from Clean & Simple Stamping and the colors are from the current Play Date Cafe Challenge
Staggering the circles at different heights adds to the fun - dimension and texture.

14 comments:

veronica said...

Love that you popped some of them up! Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Love this design!

Stacy said...

Such a cool card, loving the design. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Michelle, you rocked this card! Excellent creativity using the SU Circles set for your circles and it's the perfect fall colors. I hope Cath and PDCC give you a shout out for this beauty.

Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Clean and Simple Stamping Blog (Fall to Layout). Have a great week!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love your card - the colors are perfect for the Tuesday Trigger

~amy~ said...

awesome card! thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jocelyn Olson said...

What a super fun card! I love the stamping on the circles, and while I didn't think they looked like pepperonis when I saw them, your comment made me LOL. ;) Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-34.html

Anonymous said...

Wow - you nailed this. Such a satisfying card to me - lovely colors, layout, and love the sentiment you profiled

Linda Kunsman said...

what a simply wonderful card! I need to get back to some card amking too :)

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Nice card! Love these colors!

Aixa M. said...

Really pretty! Love the circles and the dimension.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great design, Michelle! LOVE all of those graphic circles, and your sentiment is divine! Oh! And I think Maris, from above, is absolutely gorgeous ;)!