Sunday, November 1, 2015

Art Every Day Month -

Hey - I've missed you - life has been challenging lately and my creative side took a big hit. 
I'm hoping that taking part in the Art Every Day Month challenge will help get things moving - at least I painted today which is more than I can say for the past two months!  Anything is a move in the right direction! 
My flowers are all cut up for the next step in their transformation.
aedmlogored
Check out the other work daily on Art Every Day Month (AEDM)!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see you back in the studio! I'm in the same boat but I'm trying to press through. Love what you did with the flowers!

Karla Lawrence said...

Love this and welcome back to the studio! I've definitely missed seeing your lovely artwork. :)

alarmcat said...

welcome back!! you've been missed.

denthe said...

Wow, that's a looong time ago! I was just thinking about you this past week, wondering what happened and missing your lovely art. Glad to see you back! Intrigued about what you'll be doing with those flowers .... :-)

Viola said...

Lovely to see you back :). And your flowers are beautiful. I also had a blog break. Hope you're doing fine.

Viola said...

Lovely to see you back :). And your flowers are beautiful. I also had a blog break. Hope you're doing fine.

Kimberly Jones said...

Michelle these are beautiful! Love the colors! I am so happy to see your art again!