Friday, November 20, 2015

AEDM - Jane

She never looked nice.
She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice;
it was supposed to make you feel something."
                                    - Rainbow Rowell

Love that quote - what a great sentiment!  It has been quite the mucky week with torrents of rain and wet leaves getting tracked in multiple times a day.  As yucky as that has been at least it is better than the predicted low of 24 on Sunday morning.  
aedmlogored
Check out the other work daily on Art Every Day Month (AEDM)!

9 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you live in my neighborhood. This is a gorgeous painting. I like the looks of Jane. She's a real beauty.

sirkkis said...

She looks dreaming something. Love her xx

Jeannette said...

oh my,i love your girl,she lokks awesome.realy beauty.

Anonymous said...

What a nice figure. She is so comfortable in her own skin. :-)

DVArtist said...

I just love this lady especially her hair. Very nice!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Beautiful colors. I love the flowers in her hair. :)
xx

Connie said...

I like this!

Kimberly Jones said...

I always love your artsy girls and the great words you include with them! I am loving the white dots you include in your work. Just the perfect touch!

sheila 77 said...

Super painting and fun quote, I like Jane's striped jumper and pinafore.