Thursday, December 15, 2016

Still crafting. . .

It has been ages since I've taken the opportunity to blog.

Not much painting or drawing happening - 
however, the craft bug continues to bite!

Mostly beads and yarn these days though - 
Took the Eclectic Beaded Crocheted Jewelry class hosted through Jeanne Oliver's site.  Loved that class and it seems

to have created a monster!!  I can't stop making these necklace/wraps!  I think I've made close to 20 of them in the past month or so.  

Some are in a local gift shop which thrills me because I seem to be addicted to the acquisition of beads lately. . . 

What have you been up to these days??

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I took this class too! What fun! I've only made one wrap bracelet so far. I love the ones you've made.

Kimberly Jones said...

Love all of these! I thought about taking that class! Now I really want to!

robin dudley-howes said...

Glad you enjoyed the class!

Carol J. Lacy said...


I am very glad to comment on this site with the excellent content of your site. clipping path service

Photo Retouching Services
raster to vector conversion service

Lisa Resnick said...



Thanks for sharing this blog. I loved reading this post.
clipping path service provider