Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby Penguin -

This baby penguin makes me happy!! These are the very first A Muse images we got at Serendipity back in January of this year. I had so much fun making lots of projects with them. I made cards, bookmarks, post-it holders, cocoa packet holders, a gift bag, 1/4 sheet notecards and little treat bags -
To this day the large skinny oval is one of my most favorite A Muse stamps - so versatile! I use it all the time!


Stamps - A Muse 7-3098B Baby Penguin, 3-5011E Skinny oval bl, 3-2043C Simple snowflake, 8-8347B Just a Note, 9-8244B Just because, 3-8172B Merci hand
Paper - Doodlebug Design Bon Bon Sugar Coated Cardstock (I just love this sparkly paper!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a blizzard of penguins! All very cute! I love the tin tie frosted bag!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE looking at your creations!! They are so very wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing!! I think I may "need" that penquin stamp now!!

Lisa Chapman

veronica said...

baby penguin is too cute. my fav is still the "just a note" single layer notecard.

Dawn said...

Wow, Michelle, you really do love that penguin stamp! I love all your creations!

Anonymous said...

Just hopped on to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!!\

Lisa Chapman

Glenda J said...

Fabulous project - love the colours you used! I love penguins and just got that stamp... haven't had a chance to play yet.