Don't you hate it when you grab a marker and it is dry? AARRGGHH!! I decided to take a few minutes and toss old pens and thought I'd share my favorites.
1. V5 Pilot Precise Rolling Ball pen
2. V7 Pilot Precise Rolling Ball pen (I bought both of these at TARGET in packs of 3 - waterproof and true black.)
3. Pilot PERMABALL pen - another waterproof beauty. This pen had gone out of production until Christy Tomlinson revived its use and now it is available in her online shop - Scarlet Lime.
4. Pentel Color Brush - like an aqua pen but filled with black ink. Super for big swaths of inky goodness.
5. Pentel Graphgear 500 0.5mm pencil
6. Pentel Graphgear 500 0.7mm pencil
7. Ticonderoga #2 pencil - it has no eraser and is so old but I love it!!
8. Papermate Tuff Stuff Eraser Stick (got at Blick - perfect for erasing in small spaces)
9. Stabilo AQUARELLABLE pencil - Dina Wakley calls this the magic pencil and she is right!
I do own several pricey markers/pencils/pens but these inexpensive tools are my favorites. I'd love to know your favorite drawing implements - please share!!
Linking to Sunday Sketches