Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CAS52 - Astro Flower

This is the CAS52 Challenge from Splitcoaststampers this week. I reused some paper ribbon from a past project.
Sure enough - when I stamped the sentiment disaster struck! What to do?! Quickly I cut a new strip of 3/4" x 5 1/2" white paper and stamped the sentiment perfectly (isn't that how it always goes?) - I glued it right over the offending portion of the card and all was well - no one will ever know the difference unless you tell them!
I wish all my mistakes were as easy to fix as this one was!
Stamps - A Muse 2-4089C Astro Flower, 9-8596B Thanks for all you do
Ink - Momento Dye Ink in Black Tuxedo, Rose Bud, Grape Jelly, Bahama Blue
Paper - Assorted A Muse Couture Shimmer Papers
Accessories - A Muse Palm Grosgrain Stitched Ribbon, Art Institute Glitter

2 comments:

veronica said...

cute and simple! love your sparkly strip of paper.

Susan Raihala said...

Great repair on a sweet card, Michelle!