Friday, February 26, 2010

One of a Kind Monster

This is just the sort of card that would be a good "I love you" card for a child (or a monster - you pick). Using a stamp positioner again - I rarely use blue in my cards so I thought I'd jump out of the box and try a little something different.
Lots of pretty A Muse papers used here including two shades of the Shimmer Couture paper. Doesn't the blue gingham paper add a cute touch? I have two sons so I've always had a special place in my heart for the Monster Duo stamp!
Stamps - A Muse 2-3077D Monster Duo, 9-8431B One of a Kind
Ink - Momento Dye Ink in Tuxedo Black and Bahama Blue
Paper - A Muse Shimmer Couture Solid - Mango and Ocean, A Muse Petite Blue Gingham
Accessories - A Muse Orange Polka-dot Ribbon, EK Success edge punch, Copic markers

8 comments:

veronica said...

it is a happy card! i love the paper you used.

shelly said...

love your card.

Becky Rusher said...

This card makes me smile! I love the blue and orange combination.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks once again for entering the Olympics of Stamping in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Alicia said...

This card is one of my FAVS. Love it! Congrats on your medal!

Unknown said...

You have made a little monster sooooo cute! This card is FABulous and CONGRATS on your Moxie Fab win!

Kara said...

Congratulations on a great card!!
Kara

itsallrosi said...

love this so much!