Sunday, June 13, 2010

Moxie Fab - You're Cool!

Summer is in full swing! We were gone all weekend and will be gone next weekend too - I got home in time to put together one quick card based on this week's Moxie Fab Blog's Tuesday Trigger.
This picture of popsicles is the trigger! Don't you love how the photographer captured them right at the time when they are frosty/on the verge of melting! Makes me want to go out to the freezer and get one but then I'd have to get out of bed where I'm typing this blogpost and I am too lazy (time to tell the truth!!)
Anyway - using A Muse Shimmer Solid Couture papers gives this card that same shimmery, frosty glow!! The scalloped circle behind the COOL sentiment is punched from wood veneer paper which reminds me of the popsicle sticks - One thing I know for sure is that my 8-year old will be eating a popsicle at some point tomorrow!
P.S. - One of my cards made it onto the Challenge Gallery of CARDS blog - Cool!

4 comments:

jen said...

this really is Moxie Fab- but the shimmer paper is what puts it over the top for me!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love the shimmery paper :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh - so pretty with the shimmer paper! Way fab girl

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great card, love the shimmer