Saturday, February 15, 2014

29 Faces - Fox

This is one of those pics that looked better in my head than in reality. . . 
My Wisconsin grandmother had foxes in her yard when I was a kid.  She would excitedly call us to the window to point out the mother and her kits when they would make an appearance at the edge of the yard.   
We would come and visit from our home in Kentucky and go whooping and jumping all around in that yard and I know that Grandma probably worried that the foxes wouldn't come back because of her wild grandchildren scaring them away. 
Foxes are smart creatures though and always reappeared once we left and things quieted down.  I miss that yard - lots of great memories there. 

Check out 29 Faces at Ayala Art!!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I love your fox! I think your artwork is awesome. You fox is one of my absolute favorites. Wendy

Netty said...

wow, loving your fab fox Michelle, wonderful colours and design. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Fran said...

He is a cute little fox. The pattern of dots around his body really adds to the nice design element.

Kimberly Jones said...

I love your fox! It's fantastic! I love the white dot detail that you add to some of your drawings. Great detail!

alarmcat said...

your little fox is adorable!!

Cindy D. said...

Terrific job on the fox! He's got a great shape and very pretty dot details! Nicely done - you're too hard on yourself. :)

veronica said...

i love your signature dots on the edge.
what a fox!
LOL