Monday, February 16, 2009

Wheely Girl

This card is CASEd off a card that JulieHRR taught us in Seattle. The original card featured Vespa Girl on a pink Vespa with the city in the background. Super cute but maybe not just right for rural Kentucky, so I've adapted it to look more like our part of the world. This card is part of the A Musing Fun Folds class that I will teach Wednesday and Friday of this week. Hope to see you there - -
Stamps - A Muse 2-6071E Wheely girl, 9-8230C Road to friend, 2-TRE1SM Trees 1 set (clear stamps)
Ink - Momento Dye in and Rich Cocoa
Paper - A Muse Madeira Green paper
Accessories - A Muse Stitched Black Ribbon, Copic and Spica markers

4 comments:

veronica said...

love it! the ribbon road is a great idea.
is that you on your bike, riding with your fam?

Unknown said...

michelle, this card is just beautiful! makes me anxious for spring!

Lisa said...

I "wheely" like this card. I know. . . you don't have to say it. . .that was a bad, bad play on words. . . blame it on all the drugs I am on for this dratted cold. Seriously - it is a great card and it does remind me of Kentucky!

Glenda J said...

So cute! Great job Michelle. I just taught this card at a class recently too!