Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Teacher Gifts -

I've been a fan of JustRite Stampers for a long time now - I bought my first monogram kit back in 2006 and have made dozens and dozens of monogrammed notecards as gifts since then. Here are some pics of some teacher gifts I made a couple months back -

I'm loving that they offer the alphabets in so many different fonts and sizes now - these sets of cards feature the BRAYTON font. Justrite Stampers is getting ready to introduce lower case fonts soon - I can't wait!!


I have featured the monogram kit in two past classes at Serendipity but it has been a long time since I've had another. I'm pretty excited about what I am working on for my March class - We will be using Nestabilities, Cuttlebug folders and, of course, the JustRite Stampers kits to make monogrammed notecards and a case to hold them.
Kim has loads of JustRite Stampers merchandise at the store - Since they've become so popular there are more and more items being introduced all the time - Come to Serendipity and add to your collection -
P.S. Megan's Name Frame is featured on the JustRite Stampers Design Gallery - you may have seen it at the shop!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like another class I will need to take. I love my JustRite stamps, but they do seem to stump me at times!!

veronica said...

i love the matching envelopes.

The Swinks said...

Love the stationary for Mrs. Ray. Too cute with apples and the way you did the font sizes.