Saturday, April 24, 2010

Painted Paper Fun!!

One day last week I decided to paint on some of my old book paper -
A BIG mess ensued - My Ranger craft mat and hands were covered in all kinds of Claudine Hellmuth paints and mediums. But, in the end, I had several "painted pages" - I used a couple of them to make the flowers you may have seen in my Lovely as a Rose post.
Yesterday, I used a few more to make this set of three cards. TIP: When making cards like this (where the pieces fit together) it is a good idea to stack all three papers and cut them at the same time - that way your pages are guaranteed to fit together! Very different, fresh and fun - did you notice the staples? That may be my favorite part - weird, huh?

3 comments:

Kimberly Jones said...

I was just thinking about painting on paper! Love the look of it. Those Claudine Hellmuth paints!

veronica said...

love the silk centers for the buttons.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm. :)