Friday, November 12, 2010

Moxie Fab - Fall Festival

It's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Time - Aren't those patterned papers (Cosmo Cricket Luscious, 7 Gypsies Avignon) luscious?  Smoky Quartz Martha Stewart glitter and a painted flower add some lush details.
The sketch came from 2Sketches4You (2S4Y65). I took some liberties and turned it upside down to get the look I wanted.
This is a teeny, tiny, little, itty-bitty card - only 2.5" x 3" - smaller than my library card! I love that the A Muse sentiment is so bitsy that it fits 6 words in less than 1.25" in width - I swear that I've swallowed vitamins bigger than that stamp!

5 comments:

jen said...

Those papers are so yummy together! Love that flower- and I think the tiny card is ADORABLE! (and the challenge at CARDS this week!) :D

Kimberly Jones said...

I love little bitty cards, and this one is adorable! Love the painted flower too!

Laura Davis said...

This is beautiful! I love the glitter :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

veronica said...

wow! very cute. never knew a card could be so small!