Sunday, September 30, 2012

29 Faces (Day 30) - BONUS Girl

YUP - 30 faces for me!!  WHOO HOO - I added a weird papercut headdress to this girl for my final face of the month.  I've had too much fun drawing/painting faces this month to stop anytime soon so be prepared for more.  Plus, my mom generously gifted me with the Jane Davenport - Supplies Me class so I'll be chock full of fresh inspiration soon.  
A huge thanks to Ayala Art for sponsoring this super fun challenge this month - Word is that it will be repeated in February. . .  Fun!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed all your faces Michelle. Thanks for sharing :).
Stay inspired!

bellefrogworks said...

You have inspired me! Great job.

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Great bonus girl, I love her headdress:) Good luck with your new online class with Jane Davenport. I will be back to see what you have created.x

denthe said...

Oh yes, I'll be waiting for more! Great bonus-face, love the text ☺ And lucky you for doing the class with Jane! Really looking forward to seeing what comes out of it! ♥♥♥

froebelsternchen said...

I love love love all your great faces and ideas!

Janet said...

I love the bonus face! Her headdress is so cool. And lucky you...getting to do Supplies Me!

veronica said...

hey! i have that paper that you used for her shirt!

Kimberly Jones said...

All your faces are fantastic Michelle! I love the phrase on this one! I cant' wait to see more drawings from you!

Coreopsis said...

Very impressive! I'm envious. I only got about half-way finished. I don't FEEL done, so I think I'll finish, even though it's already October.

I really like the layered-ness of this.

Duaa said...

Very unique! I love it!

I am a twelve year old who just made a blog: ibreatheit.blogspot.com I would love if you could visit!

duaa