Monday, October 10, 2011

CIC9, LIM36 - Love you with all my hearts. . .

Time for another Less is More One Layer Challenge - this week is all about hearts!  In my pursuit of something a little different from the norm these hearts are stamped with

colors from the current Paper Crafts Color Inspiration Challenge - 9.  The a muse|studio Hearts a'Plenty was an obvious choice of stamp set for this card but then using Mini Alphabet allowed me to write my own sentiment (this is something that I say to my boys/hubby all the time).
 All supplies are available in my online a muse|studio shop!

15 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

What an adorable card!!! LOVE that sentiment!

Chrissie said...

It's great to see a different slant on the colour scheme for hearts!
This looks great and I too love the sentiment!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

G Peplow said...

Hi there, Gorgeous card, love all the different colours and prints, great sentiment also, Gay xxx

Christine said...

Gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

What a lovely LIM card I may have to join in ;0) Dxx

Lynne said...

Super card, love those colours.
Lynne xxx

Pauline said...

This is beautiful! Love these colours together!

Mandi said...

FANtastic...as ever michelle
Love the colour combo
Terrific
Thank you
Mandi LIM

fatmonica said...

It's brilliant!

Sientje said...

Wow this is realy a wonderfull card.

Glenda J said...

Wow - love this CAS card! A winner for sure.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Love this sentiment and the different coloured hearts - a really fabulous card.
Sylvia x

veronica said...

love your mix of hearts and colors too.

jen said...

this is SO FUN!

Nina Seven said...

thanks for your comment, michelle! these heart cards are lovely!