Saturday, October 1, 2011

LIM35 - The Colour of Your Eyes

Did you know that today is World Card Making Day??!!  WHOO HOO!  A day devoted to cardmaking makes my heart go pitter patter.  This card is for the Less is More challenge to make a CAS card featuring the color of your eyes.  Mine are blue but they look different shades when I wear different clothes so a card featuring several pigments of blue works for me.  The stamps, paper, washi tape and embellishment are all from amuse|studio.  Have fun looking at all of today's creations out in blogland - I know I am!!

16 comments:

Laurie said...

Michelle this is so pretty! I love that tape you used!

jen said...

mmm! love all those blues combined!

Chrissie said...

This looks great Michelle!
Super stamping.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Deborah Frings said...

A very pretty card!

Lisa said...

Love the shades of blue! Beautiful card.

Karen B. said...

Absolutely fantastic looking card, especially with that yummy washi tape.

veronica said...

love your shades of blue!

Laurel said...

This is gorgeous!

Susan said...

Love the different shades of blue. It's nice to see someone use the washi tape. I've never figured out "when" to use it! LOL!

Viv said...

Such a pretty card Michelle , well done :O) Viv xx

Lynne said...

This is really pretty.
Lynne xxx

Emily Keaton said...

This is beautiful! A gorgeous layout and great choice of colors. LOVE how you used your washi tape. Now that I finally have some, I'm really trying to pay attention to how others use it because I have no idea myself!! Thanks for swinging by my blog on WCMD and leaving a lovely comment. :)

Sue said...

A great mix Michelle, love the design
Thank you
Mandi LIM

Kimberly Jones said...

So pretty! Love the blues and the tape!

Vicky Hayes said...

Your designs are always beautiful Michelle. I love how you grounded the flowers and sentiment with the washi tape.

Sarah said...

just fab and full of your creative style and colour!
Sarah at 92