Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: Finesse the Dress

It has been a while since I've gotten to play a Tuesday Trigger Challenge.  My cards tend to be a too literal translation of the trigger and my first tendency was to heat emboss silver flourishes on turquoise cardstock which would be very pretty but very typical of what I tend to do -
In the trigger picture the silver flouishes are a subtle touch on the skirt's background.  I recreated that look by stamping a pale plaid (Mad for Plaid) in the background that really set off the botanical (Beautiful Botanicals 2) image.  A little scalloping at the bottom, some satin ribbon and a few pearls and my version of the trigger was done -
All supplies used are available in my online a muse|studio shop.

3 comments:

Anke said...

Wonderful card Michelle

veronica said...

your card is lovely. beautiful colors. i love everything! the big ribbon, the plaid, and the botanical!

Emsworth Girl said...

Oh lovely the ribbon is great such a soft design well done!