Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: Finesse the Dress

It has been a while since I've gotten to play a Tuesday Trigger Challenge.  My cards tend to be a too literal translation of the trigger and my first tendency was to heat emboss silver flourishes on turquoise cardstock which would be very pretty but very typical of what I tend to do -
In the trigger picture the silver flouishes are a subtle touch on the skirt's background.  I recreated that look by stamping a pale plaid (Mad for Plaid) in the background that really set off the botanical (Beautiful Botanicals 2) image.  A little scalloping at the bottom, some satin ribbon and a few pearls and my version of the trigger was done -
All supplies used are available in my online a muse|studio shop.

4 comments:

Anke said...

Wonderful card Michelle

veronica said...

your card is lovely. beautiful colors. i love everything! the big ribbon, the plaid, and the botanical!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Emsworth Girl said...

Oh lovely the ribbon is great such a soft design well done!