Thursday, February 21, 2013

29 Faces - DAY 21 "FLORA"

"FLORA"

She had hoped that her name would allow her to pose by a lovely flower but by the time she got to the head of the line all that was left was a dried out leaf. . . 
Another girl on a piece of nature that I gathered on our walk.  After finishing I was bothered by a chunk of barky stuff sticking up behind her forehead.  Tried to squish it down and it punctured her head - SAY WHAT??!!!  The extra words are my attempt to salvage her from that dramatic injury. . . I kinda like the addition.
Join the fun at 29 faces!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love her and the text is perfect!

alarmcat said...

nice save!! the extra words work just fine there!

Melanie said...

Another sweet face. Love her.
Liefs, Melanie

Lynn Cohen said...

A bandage for her injury works for me!

veronica said...

great shading on her neck! love it.