Monday, March 8, 2010

FTL81 - Kraft Butterflies

This week's FTL from Clean & Simple Stamping has circles for a key element.
I used a flourish from my clear Inkadinkado (Dot Flourishes) set. It is actually a set of 5 stamps but when I brought it home I mounted the top one on an acrylic block and I've used it over and over - haven't once taken it off the block - Anyhoo, I embossed the flourish in white on kraft cardstock and punched out lots of butterflies with my Martha Stewart punch.
Bent up the wings a little and used a dab of glue to adhere the butterflies to 1 1/4" circles punched from PTI vellum.
The D'Vine Swirl Cuttlebug plate added texture to the card fronts.
Sentiment from A Muse (9-8233B Hi friend).

4 comments:

Alya said...

Great card Michelle! Beatiful and elegant. Love the butterflies on the vellum!

Vanilla said...

very nice card, love the simplicity of the latter

Anonymous said...

hey Michelle, oh wow the cards have been awesome this week with this fabulous sketch but yours is actually elegant! So beautiful and striking. I hope you'll have a chance to participate in my $100 cash giveaway this week, hope to see you! Hugs~Donna

veronica said...

love the butterflies.