Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Muse Lounge Challenge #14

This card is for the A Muse Lounge Challenge #14 - This is a fun challenge because it's all about being inspired by JulieHRR. Isn't that fishbowl the cutest?! I would've never thought of it on my own - Here's Julie's card that inspired me. I've been a fan of Julie since way back in the SCS days!! Never did I think I'd actually meet her! Look, it is me and Julie!! This pic was taken at A Muse Instructor Training in Seattle back in November 2008 - She really is as nice as you'd imagine too!
Stamps - A Muse 2-3144B Mini Fishes
Ink - Momento Dye Ink in Tuxedo Black and Tangelo
Paper - A Muse Juliette paper in Latte, 4b Sky Blue Band, kraft
Accessories - A Muse Twinkle Stickers, Clear Stickers - Circle

7 comments:

veronica said...

the fishbowl is really the cutest thing! too bad you don't have a beta fish stamp.;)

Cookie said...

So CUTE! Love your take on Julies card! Have a great day!!

Glenda J said...

Great job Michelle! Absolutely adorable!

Kerry said...

Totally awesome, I love fish bowl!

JulieHRR said...

EEP!!! So flippin' CUTE!!! I love the way you did this in natural paper tones!!! SHUT UP!!!

Anonymous said...

A perfect tribute to Julie! Love your use of papers and colors.

Elena said...

I love your take on the fish bowl. Fun, fun, fun!