Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mixed Bouquet

I love the SU! Mixed Bouquet set! Although it has been sorely neglected the past year or so, it is one of those sets that will never leave my stamping space - I feel the same way about the SU! Define Your Life set, too. This card fills two challenges - GS27 and Lisa Johnson's new Poppyseed Challenge! I think the A Muse petite gingham paper is so fresh for the background!
This card and these colors make me HAPPY so it was the perfect definitition to choose. What makes you happy today?

5 comments:

veronica said...

i love that set too. what makes me happy today, is that: i am off work the rest of the week! woo hoo.

Jennie M said...

I love that set too! What a pretty card!

Nadya 's World!!! said...

What a beautiful card! Great job! :)
Nadya

~amy~ said...

soooooo fun seeing the mixed bouquet set!!! Love what you've done!!

Dora said...

Beautiful!