Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch 60

This card is based on the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 60 from The Sweetest Thing blog. Remember when micro beads were THE thing?! I know you do - just admit it. I've been digging through my stash of stuff lately and decided that they were the touch that this card needed. The paper is from an Inque Boutique 6x6 pad called Memoirs.
Flowers are from Maya Road, ribbon and sentiment from SU! I dare you to go digging through your supplies - maybe you will find some "oldies but goodies" too!

3 comments:

veronica said...

very cool beads. i like the blue flower best.

Unknown said...

Look at all those beads! love it!

Karen Giron said...

Wow, micro beads!! yes, I do remember them and still have some buried around here somewhere, LOL! I love the effect they give those amazing flowers - the colors are gorgeous together!