Friday, March 19, 2010

Tuesday Trigger - Moxie Fab World


EDITED TO ADD - LOOK! I made it as a Trigger Target for this card!!
Time for another Tuesday Trigger from Moxie Fab World!! This one was quite the challenge - I had a much easier time of it last week - If you look closely in the above link I was listed as a Tuesday Trigger Target (yeah, baby!!) This time, however, I had to cipher on what I was gonna do for a day or two.

I used a Cuttlebug folder for the texture of the woven rattan (?) - I tried to get the feeling of the pillow and cushion (which was a perfect place for a sentiment from the A Muse clear Monogram Frames set). Even did a little freehanded doodling on the "pillow" then shimmered it up a tad with a Clear Spica Glitter pen from Copic.
Tuesday Triggers are definitely open to your own interpretation which is what makes it so fun. I don't look at anyone else's posts until I've made my own so that I'm not influenced by them. PLUS when I look at what other people have done, invariably, I don't like mine as much. Sure is beautiful outside here! Today it got up to nearly 70 degrees. Rain is coming through this weekend but that's okay - just gonna help grow more flowers!

9 comments:

veronica said...

love your pillow. the primas are a nice touch, and you know i love the nesties tag trio.

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty!
Laura

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. Thanks so much for playing along! :)

JulieHRR said...

.........THUD!!! This is FAN-STAMP-MAGORICAL!!!

Michelle said...

Love this! The texture is great. Congrats on being a trigger again.

Hannah said...

that "pillow" is awesome! the whole card is just lovely :-)

JulieHRR said...

Go, Mathey!!! Your design as chosen as a Target @Moxie Fab!!! WOO HOO!!! And, it's so awesome!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card! Love the flowers and the great texture! :o)

Lori Barnett said...

GET OUTTA HERE!!!!! AMAZING!!