Saturday, April 23, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - Crepe Bouquet

WHOO HOO!!  Check out this card - Isn't it fabulous?!  I am way obnoxiously in love with it!  It is based on the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger below and made from A Muse|Studio products.
This bouquet of "flowers" is made from crepe paper and was featured on the Martha Stewart Craft blog.  How fun to mimic a "paper flower bouquet" with a "paper flower" card!
Look at the elegant embossing in the background - Easily done with the A Muse|Studio Woodgrain/Harlequin Impression plate.  The sentiment is stamped/cut from the A|S Vintage Labels sets (remember last week when I said you should make extra if you are stamping/cutting - I noticed this label in my scraps and it was the perfect thing to finish off my card and bring in just a touch of white that was reflected in the A|S Buttercup Paper Flowers topped with a A|S twinkle sticker.
The gorgeous stamped flowers used three different A|S stamp sets (Marvelous Marigolds, Clever Girls and Kindred Spirits) and I managed to cut them all out.  Fussy cutting images is "not my thing" so I know that my pal, Roni, is proud of me!  A spritz of A|S Stardust Finishing Spray adds a bit of shimmer to the flowers!!
Everything used on this card is available through my A Muse|Studio online store -

8 comments:

Cristina said...

This is STUNNING!!!! Such a rich, luscious card.

Kimberly Jones said...

Gorgeous!! I love all the flowers! And that harlequin embossed background is fab!

veronica said...

i AM proud! as soon as i saw all your flowers, i thought : WOW! look at michelle! cutting out all those flowers!
it IS great! love that shimmer and embossed bg!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours of the flowers and that embossed background is awesome! :)

Tami Grandi said...

gorgeous!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jessica said...

Very pretty :)

Create It Simply said...

Gorgeous, as always!!