Monday, April 18, 2011

PDCC77, FTL136 - A Muse|Studio Vintage Labels/Dies

Today's card uses some of my FAVORITE new products from A Muse Studio!!  The Vintage Labels Stamp set coupled with the matching Labels dies!!  What makes them so special is the way that you use the included clear pieces to cut them out - want to see what I mean - click here!
I figure that if I'm cutting out one label I should stamp and cut out three - that way I have two in my stash for those super quick/easy cards you need in a hurry!!
Chose my colors from the Play Date Cafe Challenge.  My favorite colors are green and brown so this challenge just screamed out to me!!
Layout is courtesy of Clean and Simple Stamping's FTL136.  The A Muse|Studio swallow die replaced the button element on the sketch.  Look closely and you'll see that there are actually two swallows - I covered the first one with glitter and it got a bit too sparkly for me so I cut another one and layered it on top so just a teeny bit of the glimmer shows.
Gorgeous satin ribbon adds to the lovely layers of green!!  All supplies are from A Muse|Studio -  Stamp Sets - Vintage Labels, Good Fortune; Diecuts - Labels set, Swallows; Ink - Fern, French Roast; Diamond Glitter; Ribbon - Lichen; Cardstock - Sage, Latte Woodgrain, Fern, Grass Gingham, Kraft.

9 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE this paneling look, and that ribbon is absolutely scrumptious! Plus, what a great tip to go ahead and do a few more, while you're at it! Soooo need to take that advice! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Fiona said...

So CAS pretty Michelle! Thanks for joining in the fun with these gorgeous colours at the Play Date Cafe :)

Kimberly Jones said...

Love your card and all the new A Muse products! The colors are so pretty!

Julie Ranae said...

SO great to see you back in The Cafe, girlie! This is a beautiful use of this week's colors and I kinda like the stamps you used as well ; )

seamom said...

VERY nice! I like the papers you chose for the panels, and the bow is a beautiful addition.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful card--love that ribbon and the papers! And your die/stamps make me want to order them from A Muse!! LOVE! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

veronica said...

love it! the colors are so spring-y! those dies are pretty cool too.

Jenny said...

Beautiful card and colours.
Jenny x

Michele Gross said...

Gorgeous!! Love the wonderful patterns and that juicy bow! Really love the gingham cs-such wonderful stuff!! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!