Monday, April 4, 2011

350 Cards & Gift Week - The Cards Sets Challenge

Guess where I am right now??!! A hotel in the wilds of Georgia headed down to Florida. Doncha just love Free WIFI in hotels?!! In fact the other day I had to get a tire fixed and they had free WIFI in the tireshop for my smartphone to use - go figure!
Anyhoo, had to check up on the latest goings on with Paper Crafts and found where Cath Edvalson has introduced the Cards Sets Challenge on her Moxie Fab Blog. She is also challenging us to give our gift sets away. I am happy to report that while I may hoard individual cards I nearly always make gift sets with a specific person in mind. The cards featured in this post are for my Florida MIL. Just took quick pics last night in case I got a chance to post while we were gone.
I based this card set on a recent card that I loved so much. These are made a little bigger but all supplies are from A*Muse|Studio. Whenever I make a card set I make sure to stamp the envelopes too - I made 12 cards in all and they are packed away in our luggage so I can't take a picture of the packaging -
Here are a few other favorite card sets I've made - Photo Cards, Baby cards, more Baby Cards, Bird thank-yous, Bothway Blossoms, Kraft Monograms, More Monograms, Boxed Wedding Gift (a favorite of mine). I really enjoy making card sets and I hope the recipients enjoy getting them. I am always tickled when one of my cards winds its way back to me - especially if it is a card that I've forgotten making.
We are off for a few days of sun and fun so I won't be posting much if at all -
I'll catch back up when I get a few minutes!

7 comments:

Kimberly Jones said...

I love ALL your card sets! Have a wonderful time on your trip!

Rachael said...

Have a great trip sweetie! Super cute cards! :)

veronica said...

very cute. love those polka dots behind the flowers.

jen said...

these are lovely! enjoy the sun!!! :) (can you send some to me, please?!)

Glenda J said...

Great work! Love the colours.

Jessi Fogan said...

How gorgeous! I love how all the sentiments vary but coordinate (if that makes sense...it's early). What a great present :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hi Michelle! Thanks for linking these up to the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Moxie fab! :)