Tuesday, August 9, 2011

CAS130 - Wild Rose

If you visit my blog much you know that I LOVE a card challenge!!  They jumpstart my creativity in so many different directions - this card is no exception.  It is based on this week's CAS130 Challenge from Splitcoaststampers to CASE this card.
I wanted to keep my card one layer as well and felt "flower-y" so I used stamps from the a muse|studio Wild Rose set.  If not for this challenge I don't think I would ever have put Grunged Sunrays with Wild Rose but WHOO HOO - it sure looks great!!  Koh-i-Noor pencils add some depth to the roses and the sentiment is from the Friend to Friend set.  BTW - If you don't have Koh-i-Noor pencils yet you are definitely missing out - they are so smooth and easy to work with - LOVE them so much!!
All supplies (including the pencils) are available in my a muse|studio online shop!!

3 comments:

Kimberly Jones said...

Love the pretty pink roses!

Pamela Wade said...

Very, very pretty! ~~Pam

veronica said...

love the popped up roses. very pretty.