Friday, August 26, 2011

CFC17 -

Doncha love it when the sun smiles at ya?  The past couple of weeks it has cooled down here a teeny bit and there are moments where it is actually pleasant out in the morning before it heats up - makes the dog happy cause she has gotten walked more lately!  This card is for the current CAS-ual Friday Challenge Stuck on You.
I have had this sticker from K & Company ever since I found out my SIL was having a baby boy - my intention when I bought the cute sheet of stickers was to make several thank you cards for her but then I forgot and made different cards.  Now the baby is a year old so it was high time that at least one of those stickers found the light of day.  
The sentiment is from the a•muse|studio vintage a muse stamp set.  Look close and you can see the texture on the white that was added with Roni's PTI Linen/Canvas Impression plate.  Got to stamp with the girls today which was so nice since we hadn't gotten to do that in months - now I have some fun stuff to post over the next couple of days. 

10 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Awwww this is such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

veronica said...

love that texture! great card! i had fun stamping with you too!

Kimberly Jones said...

What a happy looking sun! Such a cheerful card, and I love the linen texture!

Suzanne Russell said...

Love it! The background texture is one of my favorites. Sticker is precious.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is adorable, Michelle! The happy sun made me smile.

Laurie said...

OH my this is adorable! I love that sun and I really love the texture in the background! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual fridays!

jen said...

aww! I DO love it when the sun smiles at me! this is super cute- love the sentiment! :D

Unknown said...

what a fun, cheery card!!! love it!

Jess said...

So happy - it's such a cute card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so sweet...love the happy sunshine face!