Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tuesday Trigger - Nice and Neutral

YUP - Cath Edvalson and I had a chat a week or so back and I said to her, "Cath, what's up with all these colorful Tuesday Triggers?  Why not have a Nice and Neutral trigger to make me happy cause we all know that the Tuesday Trigger is all about Michelle, right?"  So now you know the amazing influence I have over Cath cause here is my perfect trigger picture!!  (Cath and I may or may not have chatted - perhaps I was talking to myself. . . there's nothing weird about that - nothing at all. . .)
sigh. . .  nice, nice, nice!!  This picture is very Moxie Fab what with the banner and homemade flowers but very attractive to the beige/taupe/grey lovers among us!!
I borrowed my friend Roni's Daydreamer stamp set from PTI.  Isn't that sentiment perfect for this trigger - wouldn't you have good dreams in this bed?

10 comments:

veronica said...

your neutral flower is very pretty. who knew a beige flower would be pretty?! great color combo.

Yvonne Garner said...

Love your take on the challenge! Beautiful, Best, Yvonne

Anke said...

Wonderful card ... I love the flower and the sentiment

jen said...

it's not at all weird that you were or were not talking to yourself (and/or Cath!) *giggle*
I admit, when I saw this I did, in fact, KNOW you'd love it... and what a pretty creation! :)

Sarah said...

You're cracking me up, Michelle. Fab card too!

Jill Grace said...

Well, all I can say is I'm thrilled you had your imaginary conversation because if you didn't, I was about to! LOL I love your card layout and color palate!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Laurie said...

Michelle this is so pretty! I love the CAS layout!

onecraftymama said...

Absolutely nothing weird. Nothing at all.
The sentiment is totally perfect - and I love the fantastic variety of colours you've used :)

Jennie M said...

LOVE this Michelle! Such a beautiful card!