Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tuesday Trigger - Nice and Neutral

YUP - Cath Edvalson and I had a chat a week or so back and I said to her, "Cath, what's up with all these colorful Tuesday Triggers?  Why not have a Nice and Neutral trigger to make me happy cause we all know that the Tuesday Trigger is all about Michelle, right?"  So now you know the amazing influence I have over Cath cause here is my perfect trigger picture!!  (Cath and I may or may not have chatted - perhaps I was talking to myself. . . there's nothing weird about that - nothing at all. . .)
sigh. . .  nice, nice, nice!!  This picture is very Moxie Fab what with the banner and homemade flowers but very attractive to the beige/taupe/grey lovers among us!!
I borrowed my friend Roni's Daydreamer stamp set from PTI.  Isn't that sentiment perfect for this trigger - wouldn't you have good dreams in this bed?

9 comments:

veronica said...

your neutral flower is very pretty. who knew a beige flower would be pretty?! great color combo.

Yvonne Garner said...

Love your take on the challenge! Beautiful, Best, Yvonne

Anke said...

Wonderful card ... I love the flower and the sentiment

jen said...

it's not at all weird that you were or were not talking to yourself (and/or Cath!) *giggle*
I admit, when I saw this I did, in fact, KNOW you'd love it... and what a pretty creation! :)

Sarah said...

You're cracking me up, Michelle. Fab card too!

Anonymous said...

Well, all I can say is I'm thrilled you had your imaginary conversation because if you didn't, I was about to! LOL I love your card layout and color palate!

Laurie said...

Michelle this is so pretty! I love the CAS layout!

Jessi Fogan said...

Absolutely nothing weird. Nothing at all.
The sentiment is totally perfect - and I love the fantastic variety of colours you've used :)

Jennie M said...

LOVE this Michelle! Such a beautiful card!