Monday, August 8, 2011

FTL152 - Sunflower Hello

Had so much fun playing with the a muse|studio Graphic Sunflower stamp set that I used it to make more traditional sunflowers using the layout from Clean and Simple stamping.
I inked the entire flower stamp with Papaya ink and then took a sponge dauber and added some Slate ink to just the center - easy peasy!!  Labels 4 Nestabilities cut the background medallion.  I cheated with my sentiment placement - shhhhhhh!!
While this color of yellow is a bit bright for me the kraft paper helps to tone it down a hair!  Remember - the Graphic Sunflower stamp set is 10% off in my online a muse|studio shop until August 15th.

2 comments:

veronica said...

reminds me of that summer sun from SU that you used to make fun of me for using! ;)
love your sunflowers, what a great set!

AB. said...

Very VERY cute card! :)