Sunday, August 28, 2011

MAX Name Frame

Here's the last of the handmade gifts that went into last week's care package.  My SLICE (Basics 1 cartridge) quickly cut the letters out of Stella Rose (My Mind's Eye) patterned paper layered on SU! cardstock and Basic Grey paper.
These frames came from IKEA and are fun cause they have options.  You can frame your picture deep like a shadow box - or you can frame them where the picture is right at the surface like a traditional frame.  I wish I'd have had these skills when my boys were little but then again who has time to craft when your kids are little?!!

2 comments:

Kimberly Jones said...

Adorable! I was just thinking about the name frame you made for Megan's teacher a few years ago! Such a wonderful gift!

veronica said...

very cute idea! love the polka dots.