Friday, July 23, 2010

2S4Y57 - A Little Note

Pretty paper flowers!! These quick blossoms are made from A Muse patterned paper and PTI steel dies, buttons and silk ribbon. A cool organic look against the wood veneer paper - and then accented with some pieces of Zva Pearls embellishments.
I rarely ever use an entire Zva embellishment on one card - it seems so extravagant and decadent!! I've been scandalized in the past by people eating an entire Godiva Chocolate in one bite! - Such wild abandonment will not be tolerated! ;-) This card uses the leftover pieces from other creations. The ribbon treatment is made by sticking a piece of Scor-tape on the cardfront and then adhering the ribbon haphazardly. This is the kind of thing that would have made me crazy a year ago and now it is a look I LOVE!! The sketch is courtesy of Two Sketches For You - 2S4Y57. (Good thing I'm not too controlling, right? hee hee)

3 comments:

Renee said...

What a beautiful card!

veronica said...

love those flowers!

Unknown said...

I really want to use wood veneer paper and this card is my official inspiration! Gorgeousness all round
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan