Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Moxie Fab - Clean & Graphic (CAS98)

Did you know that Paper Crafts has a special issue out now called Card Style? I don't have it yet but trust me it will be in my hot little hands shortly! The Moxie Fab blog is hosting a week of challenges highlighting this new issue. I made this card for the Clean & Graphic challenge using this week's Clean and Simple layout (FTL98). I let my favorite patterned paper (Hannah's Story - Botanical by Cloud 9 Design) be the graphic element and layered it over the clean white and kraft (Basic Grey Basics - kraft) papers. A sentiment from A Muse is the perfect finishing touch!!

4 comments:

veronica said...

very nice. love that paper too.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great card.

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card!! It has very elegant! Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge!!

♥♥♥Lea

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Clean & Graphic Card Style challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)