Saturday, July 3, 2010

Moxie Fab - A Pleasing Palette

This card is based on Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger - the inspiration pic is below. . .
I was immediately drawn to the pleasing hues - the robin's egg blue, pink, green and orange and wanted to use them. I planned originally to just use the colors but since I have the new Papertrey Ink teacup die, I couldn't resist making this card closely resemble the trigger photo.
Everything on this card was die cut with the exception only of the background kraft paper (embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder) and the cardbase. The flowers, label and teacup are all PTI dies. The leaves are a SU! die.
Don't be surprised when you see these flowers popping up in the future - I cut a bunch out!
All the beautiful colored and patterned papers (gingham, kitchen and solid papers) are from A Muse. Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

7 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

Gorgeous! It turned out just perfect.

Kimberly Jones said...

This is my very favorite card that you have ever made! I love it! Fabulous job of carrying through the inspiration photo!

veronica said...

looks just like the trigger pic, great job!

Steph said...

Oh boy, this is my favourite of all of them. Great job!

Lin said...

This is SO lovely! I love the diecut flowers, and your teacup is the icing on the cake!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You nailed this! Amazing card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)