Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SSSC76 - A Muse Zinnias

This day was a day that ran off and left me behind! Does that happen to you too? All I know is that it was suddenly 8PM and my fingers were itching to touch something stampy!! So I quick whipped this card up based on the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 76. Did you happen to see the post on the Paper Crafts Connection blog today - It was hosted by Teri Anderson who is one of my favorite papercrafters ever!! Her work is always so inspiring to me and makes me want to play with my crafts stash in new and different ways!
The post was entitled - Tooling Around with Teri: Slicing it with Fringe Scissors. I bought these scissors with big plans to make lots of grass but then they got put in the drawer and forgotten - When I saw what Teri had done with them I dug them out and put them to work!! Fun!! The flower stamps, ribbon and gingham paper are from A Muse; the sentiment and button are from PTI and in the background is my favorite embossing folder from Cuttlebug -
GASP! I only have one piece of kraft paper left in my cabinet - this calls for an emergency trip to Hobby Lobby first thing in the AM!!

2 comments:

veronica said...

cute card! great colors on your flowers.

oh, the horror! i can't believe you let yourself get so low on craft paper! you can have all of mine!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! And so excited to see your post. It totally makes me happy! Thank you so much, M!

Hope you had a great day,
Teri