Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Muse Pajama Party!! Challenge #2 - "Beach Party"

Time for Challenge #2 - "Beach Party" hosted by Donna up in ALASKA!! I love my A Muse crab stamps and was determined to use them tonight. I ask you, "why does a beach party theme have to be restricted to humans?!" If I were a crab in the Bering Sea (did you catch my Alaska reference?!) I think that the idea of a cabana with a lounge chair just for me would be my idea of a Beach Party, indeed!!
I paper-pieced his eyes so they would be especially "googly" when picturing his underwater beach party complete with sand made from Tim Holtz Distress Stickles in Antique Linen. Are you having fun - I can't wait to see everyone's creations!!
Stamps - A Muse 2-7175D Cabana, 3-4097C Waves, 9-8332B Summer Fun LH, 6-3147D Crab, 2-4131D Clouds, 2-4096A Tiny Crab
Ink - Momento Dye ink in Tuxedo Black and Bahama Blue
Paper - A Muse 4b Sky Blue Band notecard
Accessories - Distress Stickles, Copic Markers, fine-tipped marker (for thought bubbles)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle! Cute, I almost used the Cabana stamp for my beach party but had just purchased the surfboard so I just had to use it! Love your card!

Driven to Ink said...

this is SO fun!!!

Cat said...

oh my! SOOOO cute! love that crab dream ;)

Anonymous said...

So cute! I was dreaming of the same thing ;)

lexi said...

so cute--way to create a party scene!!

veronica said...

very cute dream! funny idea!

jenn shurkus said...

soooo fun and clever michelle :) LOVE it!!!