Friday, July 16, 2010

Moxie Fab Challenge - Fun & Cute

Have you been checking out all the challenges in Paper Crafts world? They are all centered around the new issue of CARD STYLE magazine - This card was made for the Fun & Cute challenge. What's cuter than a puppy? Maybe a puppy with a piddle puddle?! Isn't he about the guiltiest little guy ever? Our dog, Lily, doesn't have piddle accidents but she does put her face on my leg everytime I am eating and give me the cutest look (which is also her angry, excited and happy look) but still - it gets me each and every time!! Do you know how many chips she has saved me from eating?! Good doggie! All stamps, paper on this card are from A Muse. (Jen - this one is for you!!)

6 comments:

Tara said...

This card brought a smile to my face! What little buggers our four-legged friends can be! Marvelous.

Elena said...

So cute and definitely FUN!

veronica said...

too cute. love the yellow puddle.

Driven to Ink said...

so cute, made me chuckle!

Jenny said...

So cute!! Glad to find your blog ;)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun!